We believe that church should be free, and for that reason, we have a free-for-life plan that live-streams every weekend service. Similar to attending church, going to the service will always be free. However, in the church bookstore, people might decide to pay for ten years worth of DVD sets, books, CDs, and other resources. Premium plans are charging for "on-demand access" to the archive, which is comparable to purchasing DVDs. Premium plans also include videos that have a cost associated with the offline-version the same content. For example, conference tickets cost money offline, so the online version is contained within a premium subscription. These fees help to support our free tier, as well as the teams, equipment, servers, and the infrastructure needed to run Bethel TV. We are genuinely appreciative of everyone who is helping support what we do. Thank you!
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my forgot password?
- What are the Bethel TV Originals
- What Do You Mean By “Online Church Experience”
- Why Does Bethel Charge For Church?
- Cancellation Policy
- What is in the free trial?
- What is Bethel TV?
- Can I watch Bethel TV on my smart tv?
- Watch a Video in Full Screen
- I'm watching a video on Bethel TV but there is no sound